ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us at CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com.
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
- Parish of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Nishi Chiba), Chiba-ken
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Victory (Daimyomachi Church), Fukuoka
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption (Memorial Cathedral of World Peace) (Noboricho Church), Hiroshima
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Kagoshima
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis Xavier (Kawaramachi Church), Kyoto
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral (Urakami Church), Nagasaki
- Cathedral of Sts. Peter and Paul (Nunoike Church), Nagoya
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Kainan Church), Naha
- Cathedral of Christ the King (Niigata Church), Niigata
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral (Oita Church), Oita
- Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Tamatsukuri Church), Osaka
- Kitaichijo Cathedral Church, Sapporo
- Motoderakoji Cathedral Church, Sendai
- Sakuramachi Cathedral Church (Cathedral of Our Lady of Assumption), Takamatsu
- Cathedral of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception (Sekiguchi), Tokyo
- Parish of All the Saints (Hachioji), Tokyo
- Parish of Saint Francis Xavier (Kanda), Tokyo
- Parish of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Kojimachi), Tokyo
- Parish of Saint Joseph (Tsukiji), Tokyo
- Cathedral of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus (Urawa Church), Urawa
- Cathedral of the Sacred Heart (Yamate Church), Yokohama