ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us at CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com.
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
- Shrine Don Bosco church, Nandanagar, Agartala
- Cathedral Christ the Light Shrine, Arunachal Pradesh
- Mount Mary Church, Bandra
- Infant Jesus Church/Shrine, Bangalore
- St. Francis Xavier’s Cathedral, Bangalore
- Holy Name Cathedral, Colaba
- Cathedral of the Risen Lord, Diphu
- Christ the Bearer of Good News Cathedral, Guwahati
- Shrine of Our Lady of Health, Harihar
- Cattedrale St.Anthony’s Cathedral, Jhansi
- Cattedrale Christ the King Cathedral, Kottayam
- St. Joseph Cathedral, Lucknow
- Cattedrale Christ the King Cathedral, Marthandam
- Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Graces, Sardhana, Meerut
Mount Mary Bandra, Mumbai
- Cathedral St. Catherine of Alexandria, Old Goa
- St. Mary’s Cathedral, Punalur
- Cathedral St.Joseph’s Church, Raipur
- Cathedral Mary Help of Christians, Shilong
- Sacred Heart Cathedral, Shimoga
- St. Mary’s Minor Basilica, Shivajinagar
- Sacred Heart Cathedral, Thanjavur
- Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Dolours, Thrissur
- Lourdes Forane Church, PMG, Trivandrum
- St. Joseph’s Metropolitan Cathedral Palayam, Triandrum
- St. Mary’s Cathedral, Trivandrum
- St Mary’s Cathedral, Ujjain
- St. Peter’s Cathedral, Visakhapatnam
- Bandel Basilica Church, West Bengal