ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans. Not all churches have the Holy Door information on their website so you may need to contact them directly by phone.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us at CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
- Basilique cathedrale Saint-Denys, Argenteuil, France
- Chapelle Notre-Dame de la Médaille Miraculeuse (Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal), Paris, France
- Notre-Dame de La Salette (Shrine of Our Lady of La Salette), La Salette, France
- Sanctuarie de Notre Dame de Lourdes (The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes), Lourdes, France
- Abbey of Mont Sainte-Odile, Obernai, France
- Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, Paris, France
- Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris, Paris, France