ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans. Not all churches have the Holy Door information on their website so you may need to contact them directly by phone.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us at CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com.
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
Cathedral of Saint Francis Xavier, Adelaide
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Ballarat
- Surfer’s Paradise -Sacred Heart Church, Clear Island Waters
- St. Mary’s Star of the Sea Cathedral, Darwin
- St Patrick’s Basilica, Fremantle
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Geraldton
- St Mary’s Cathedral, Hobart
- St Mary’s Church, Kalgoorlie
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Melbourne
- Schoenstatt Shrine, Mt. Richon
- Carmelite Monastery, Nedlands
- Holy Trinity Abbey, New Norcia
- Redemptorist Monastery, North Perth
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Parramatta
- St Mary’s Cathedral, Perth
- Cathedral Our Lady of the Rosary, Sydney
- Sacred Heart Cathedral, Sydney
- St. Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
- Our Lady of the Mission, Whitford