ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com.
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
- St Margaret, Dunfermline
- St Francis Xavier, Falkirk
- St Mary’s, Fort William
- St Andrew’s Catholic Church, Galashiels
- St Mary’s Church, Inverness
- The Immaculate Conception, Maryhill
- Pluscarden Abbey, Morayshire
- St James, St Andrews