ALL Holy Doors around the world and the Jubilee Year of Mercy closed on November 20, 2016. Please check out our Relics & Events page to find relics available for public veneration in your area and the rest of our site to find Catholic Pilgrimage Sites near you.
As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly for details before finalizing your plans.
If you have a Holy Door to add to the list or a correction, please email us at CatholicPilgrim@hotmail.com.
Return to the full list of holy door pilgrimage sites here.
- St Patrick’s Cathedral, Armagh
- Cathedral of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St Nathy, Ballaghaderreen
- St Muredach’s Cathedral, Ballina
- St Patrick’s Church, Belfast
- Cathedral of the Assumption, Carlow
- Emmanuel House of Providence, Clonfert
- St. Peter’s & Paul’s, Clonmel
- St Colman’s Cathedral, Cobh
- St Francis’ Church, Cork
- St Eugene’s Cathedral, Derry
- St Peter’s Catholic Church, Drogheda
Gardiner St Parish, Dublin
- St. Mary’s Church, Dungarvan
- Cathedral of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, Ennis
- St Mary’s Cathedral, Killarney
- Cathedral of St John the Baptist, Limerick
- St Mel’s Cathedral, Longford
- St Brendan’s Cathedral, Loughrea
- St Macartan’s Cathedral, Monaghan
- Cathedral of Christ the King, Mullingar
- Our Lady of Knock Shrine, Knock
- Cistercian Monastery, Roscrea
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Sligo Town
- Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, Waterford