Dominican National Shrine of St. Jude Chicago, IL
The Dominican National Shrine of St. Jude was opened in 1929 within St. Pius V Parish and is home to the arm of St. Jude, reported the largest relic of an apostle outside of Rome as well as three smaller relics of the Saint.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Follow Catholic Pilgrimage Sites on WordPress.com
Join 1,171 other followers