The National Shrine of St. Jude in Chicago, Illinois was established in 1929 by Clareitan Missionary Fathers and was the first major shrine to the apostle and cousin of Jesus. The National Shrine contains the largest first class relic of St. Jude in North America.
- RT @CatholicHerald: How to mark the Year of Mercy: go to Confession more often, says Bishop Egan buff.ly/1laGD5Q #YearofMercy https… 1 week ago
- RT @DOSACatholics: Look at all the Religious at Fiat Festival 2015! #vocations #Religious #Catholic #DOSA . https://t.co/r0Zxh1b9A1 1 week ago
- RT @loyolapress: Her response, “Let it be done to me,” was a great act of faith. Celebrate the Presentation of Mary: ow.ly/UO7f2 1 week ago
- Over 150 relics on tour in parishes in CA in Dec visit facebook.com/catholicpilgri… for the schedule & details #catholic #catholicpilgrim 1 week ago
- Venerate Relic of St. Peregrine at Assumption Catholic Church in Chicago wp.me/p1vqkO-51 2 years ago