Dominican National Shrine of St. Jude Chicago, IL
The Dominican National Shrine of St. Jude was opened in 1929 within St. Pius V Parish and is home to the arm of St. Jude, reported the largest relic of an apostle outside of Rome as well as three smaller relics of the Saint.
- #Relic of #Saint Philip Neri @ Community I in Formation of the Oratory of St Philip Neri today & tomorrow for veneration #YearofMercy 9 minutes ago
- RT @FSAllegany: Today our church again celebrates the sacrifice and love of Christian martyrs. In 1587, Emperor Hideyoshi of... https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @fully_catholic: Litany Of The Blessed Virgin Mary @V/ Lord, have mercy.@R/ Lord, have mercy.V/ Christ, have mercy.@R/ Christ, https://… 2 hours ago
- #prayforpriests twitter.com/rcdony/status/… 2 hours ago
- RT @CrystalinaEvert: https://t.co/0xFr7HHfpr 2 hours ago