The National Shrine of St. Jude in Chicago, Illinois was established in 1929 by Clareitan Missionary Fathers and was the first major shrine to the apostle and cousin of Jesus. The National Shrine contains the largest first class relic of St. Jude in North America.
- Venerate Relic of St. Peregrine at Assumption Catholic Church in Chicago wp.me/p1vqkO-51 1 year ago
- Portiuncula Plenary Indulgence August 2nd wp.me/p1vqkO-4X 1 year ago
- Elvis Presley singing The Miracle of the Rosary youtu.be/9DvPSl0EuA4 2 years ago
- Making the pilgrimage to adoration wp.me/p1vqkO-4H 3 years ago
- Celebrate Feast Day of Mother Elizabeth Seaton by visiting the Bascilica & Shrine dedicated to her wp.me/p1vqkO-4B 3 years ago